Welcome coffee lovers! Ready for another dose of caffeine? This week we are spotlighting Honor Coffee, which is located in Lido Marina Village in Newport Beach.
This spot is still fairly new since the Village is being renovated and transformed into a fabulous high-end shopping and dining experience, but still Newport Beach casual. The space in Honor is very open and inviting with white tables and white marble accents, and the staff is very friendly, personable, and helpful.
We decided to try the cortado. It’s the ultimate way to get a quick caffeine fix because it’s a 1:1 drink, meaning 4 oz milk and 4 oz espresso. It was definitely small but powerful!
It came in a small glass and was decorated with a heart–so cute!
Like we mentioned, the area is very hip yet casual, so we opted for a trendy pinstripe off the shoulder top. The sleeves are cinched around the forearm and then poof out like a little bell sleeve which creates a very feminine silhouette.
Be sure to check out Honor Coffee. We know it will be very popular in the next few months!
Thanks for reading!
Hey all you coffee lovers! Here we go again with another installment of our fave coffee shops! Today’s spotlight is KIT Coffee in Newport Beach.
They are new to the coffee game and according to their website is locally and independently owned. And we’re all about supporting small businesses *wink wink*.
We ordered a cappuccino and an iced hibiscus tea. The cappuccino was decorated and the tea was pink! They were both so delicious and definitely worth going back for more!
Each table had a little pot of flowers and one of their walls was decorated with succulents. The space had a lot of natural light and was very welcoming.
Kit is a very hip but fast paced place, and for a trendy mom-on-the-go, it’s a cute place to wear a cute outfit. We paired our #MomLife t-shirt with some denim crochet detailed shorts for a comfy and casual look.
However, we wanted to add some flare so we layered our Rose Lace Midi Duster. It’s our new favorite duster! It’s so feminine and dramatic with the length, but not too long so women of almost any height can rock it.
As always, check out KIT Coffee and let us know what you think! Thanks for reading!
Hey coffee lovers and caffeine addicts! If you’re running dry on some ideas of where to grab your next coffee, we’ve come up with our favorite coffee shops in Orange County. And of course the super cute outfits to wear at each place! We’ll be rounding up our top 5 choices so keep coming back to see what’s next on our list.
In the spotlight this week: Portola Coffee Lab.
There’s a few different locations around Orange County but we went to the location in Costa Mesa at The OC Mix.
We ordered a vanilla latte (that obviously had some Instagrammable latte art) and was served in a classic white coffee mug. What makes Portola so decadent and special is the care and time they put into every cup of coffee. They roast the coffee beans right there which gives the coffee a fresher taste than pouring hot water over “old” coffee grounds.
Although the drink was a simple vanilla latte, it had a lot of flavor! It was rich without being too strong. We’ll definitely be going back for another!
The atmosphere of Portola is relaxed and hip. A lot of students go there to study because of its casual and calming environment. Succulents adorn the tables and the set-up of the coffee beans add to the interior design.
Because of its casual atmosphere, we put on a comfy outfit. As the t-shirt says, “All I need today is a little bit of coffee and a whole lot of Jesus.” We added a pair of leggings and for a cozy layered look we put on the dolman sleeve pocket cardigan. This cardigan is so incredibly soft and perfect for adding some dimension to any outfit.
Outfit Details: Jesus & Coffee Tee, Grey Dolman Cardigan
Visit Portola Coffee Lab and let us know what you think! Check out next week’s blog to see what coffee shop we’ll feature next.
Thanks for reading!
Love is in the air! Valentine’s Day is a fun holiday to express your admiration and gratitude for loved ones. Whether your plans are a date night or cozy gal’s night in, we’ve got the cutest outfits to have you feelin’ the love.
Going to dinner with your sig-fig is a fun excuse to get dolled up. Don’t forget the red lipstick!
Black Double Strap Swing Dress, Black Lace High Neck Dress
Girl’s Night In:
Grab your favorite wine and bust out your favorite movies. Our favorite movies for girl’s night include “Mean Girls”, “”She’s the Man”, “Clueless”, and “The To Do List”.
Namast’ay in Love Tee, Love & Wine Sweater
Blush Reversible Fluffy Sweater
Taco Tuesday Lunch:
Valentine’s Day lands on our favorite day of the week…Tuesday! Did someone say tacos? Yes please!
Denim Rose Off-the-Shoulder Top, White Striped Off-the-Shoulder Top
No matter your plans, spend the day with loved ones! Indulge in too much chocolate, wine, and most of all..have a cute outfit on!
Happy Valentine’s Day! Thanks for reading!
Happy New Year! We’re excited to be kicking off a new year filled with new style possibilities. Here’s a list to get you thinking about your style resolutions!
- Wear more statement necklaces, even with your casual t-shirts
- Wear more booties with casual jeans
- Match your accessories to your outfit
- Add more color to your wardrobe
- Tuck in more of your tops and add a belt
- Style more “Friday Night” outfits
- Get dressed up more often!”You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” -Oscar Wilde
What are your style resolutions? Let us know and don’t forget to pin it on Pinterest. Thanks for reading!
Grab your gal pals and get ready to host the most amazing holiday slumber party ever!
1. Have some plain sweaters ready and the tackiest holiday decorations you can find to make ugly christmas sweaters! Helpful items to have include bows, tinsel, glitter glue, and jingle bells.
Bonus tip: Give a prize to whoever creates the “ugliest” christmas sweater.
2. Watch a holiday favorite! At any age, Christmas movies like “A Christmas Story”, “Elf”, and “The Santa Clause” can be enjoyed.
3. Nothing goes better together like cookies and hot chocolate! Bake yours and your friends favorite goodies together then put hot chocolate in your favorite mug. Yum!
4. Have an ornament gift exchange! How cute is this Unicorn Ornament?! Every tree needs a little magic and glitter!
5. Create a holiday playlist! Include the newest songs as well as traditional holiday hits, and of course what Christmas playlist would be complete without Michael Bublè!
Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to share this on Pinterest!
Well the holidays have quickly approached! But before you get carried away thinking about how many slices of pumpkin pie you’re going to eat on Thanksgiving, don’t forget to plan the perfect Turkey Day outfit!
Every year we are stuck deciding between going to dinner in a more casual outfit or making it a more dressy occasion. The great news is that both are totally acceptable.
If the holidays are your time to shine, try some sparkle and velvet.
The Gold Mock Neck Sleeveless Dress is flowy and has a subtle sparkle to it.
The Burgundy Velvet V Back Swing Dress is trendy and simple with a cute lower cut in the back. It comes in burgundy, too!
If your style calls for a more relaxed vibe while you gobble ’til you wobble, look no further than a flowy dress and a tunic!
The Charcoal Floral X Front Babydoll Dress is perfect for a bohemian fall look. If you can’t get enough of this adorable pattern, try the tunic as well. It can be worn with leggings or your favorite skinny jeans.
Pair both of these with some cute heels to add the perfect holiday touch.
What ever your style is, we hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving filled with family, love, food, and of course the perfect outfit!
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share on Pinterest!
Did somebody say PSL?
We’re all about the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. We’ve been ordering it almost every day now, and although we’re utterly obsessed with it, we’ve decided to try out a few other pumpkin flavored drink options to switch things up.
Here are a few customized favorites that we think are just as yummy. You can order these at Starbucks or any other of your favorite coffee shops.
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte
Ah, the classic we all know and love. Iced or hot, this is just the perfect drink. We wouldn’t even be making this list if it wasn’t for the PSL.
2. Chai Latte-With Pumpkin Sauce
A personal favorite of ours. If you like more of a cinnamon taste, substitute the regular chai for the Teavana Oprah chai. Your barista may ask how many pumps of pumpkin sauce-we recommend just telling them to put the usual amount they would depending on the size you ordered. Adding the pumpkin syrup is delicious and a must-try. It’s perfect either iced or hot.
3. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino-Cream Based
If you’re in the mood for something sweeter, this is definitely for you. This would usually have espresso in it but by ordering it cream based it just substitutes the coffee for milk. Which basically makes it a pumpkin milkshake. Topped off with nutmeg over the whipped cream, the PSF makes a delicious dessert-type drink.
4. White Chocolate Mocha-With Pumpkin Sauce
This one is a bit more bold and decadent. If your go-to drink is the white mocha, add some pumpkin syrup to step-up your pumpkin game. Again, this is great either iced or hot.
How do you customize your fall favorite drinks? Let us know and be sure to share this on pinterest!
It’s officially fall! In celebration, we put together a list of things we want to check off our bucket list for the season, and we invite you to join in on the fun with us!
- Visit the Tanaka Farms pumpkin patch in Irvine.
- Drink a pumpkin-spice latte.
- Have a Disney halloween movie night with favorites such as “Hocus Pocus” and “Halloweentown”.
- Bake pumpkin-flavored goodies like muffins and waffles!
- Visit a Halloween attraction like Knotts Scary Farm or Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights.
- Plan a group Halloween costume!
- Take a walk outside in the fall air!
- Collect leaves and preserve them in a book.
- Bake an apple pie.
- Make a homemade Thanksgiving table centerpiece using local fruits and vegetables.
Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to share on Pinterest!
Fall is finally here! And while California is still blazing hot, we’re excited about the upcoming cooler weather because we’ll get to wear our boots and scarves once again.
Blanket scarves can be tricky to work with because they’re usually very bulky and thick. But we’ve broken it down to just 6 easy steps!
- Unfold your scarf all the way and hold it out.
2. Bring the opposite corners together and fold. Your scarf should now be in a triangle.
3. Place the scarf in front of you with the shortest side of the triangle now being in the front.
4. Wrap the two longest sides around each other behind your neck. Let the sides now hang in front of you.
5. Now, tie the longest sides in a knot underneath the front of your scarf. The front will hide the knot so don’t worry about how the knot looks.
6. And there you have it! Your blanket scarf is now tied to perfection! Pair it with your favorite outfit, grab a pumpkin spice latte and you’re ready for Fall!
Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to share this post on Pinterest!